Food Importation into the U.S.
FDA REGISTRATION/FOOD IMPORTS
ACCB is experienced and knowledgeable in the importation of food products ranging from fresh fruits and vegetables, to frozen or canned food products. The importation of food products are regulated by the FDA and also other government agencies such as USDA or Fish and Wildlife may be applicable depending on your product.
We provide FDA, USDA, FWS declarations and clearances for these Partnered Government Agencies in addition to filing your U.S. Customs Entry. If you are interested in importing food related products for the first time, or an established importer looking for service, please give us a call at 310-750-2165 or email email@example.com.
Basic requirements to Import Food Products
1. Manufacturer's food facility must be registered with the FDA
2. Ingredients of processed food products must be safe for consumption. Any ingredients deemed unsafe will be detained at port.
3. Vegetable, fruits or plant based food products will require USDA Import License or Permits
4. Food product labeling must be compliant with FDA guidelines
5. Proper shipping documentation and certificates must be provided at time of entry as per guidelines of the FDA,USDA or FWS.
Services we provide for Food Importations
FDA Food Facility Registration
FDA Importer DUNS Registration
FDA Product Code assistance
Import Document Requirements
FDA, USDA, FWS Declaration
FDA Labeling Services
FDA Food Facility Bi-Annual Registration Renewal
USDA Import License and Permits
Fish & Wildlife Importer License and Permits